Traduzca offers several services with solutions in language translation and interpretation. And more than that, Traduzca wants to guarantee transparency in the relationship and security for you. For this reason, we have privacy control tools and work constantly to protect your data.
Cookies: what are they and how does Traduzca use them?
Cookies are files that hold some temporary information about the places you visit on the Internet. Traduzca uses some types of cookies to improve your browsing experience on the Traduzca website and also for advertising.
Only strictly necessary cookies are used to identify your interests in the services and solutions of the website.
Information collected indirectly from browsing websites and applications
When you visit our application or our website, a 'cookie' is inserted in your browser, using the Google Analytics software to identify how many times you have visited that web address. Information such as IP address, geographic location, source of reference, type of browser, duration of visit and pages visited are collected.
Purpose of information collection
Our goal in collecting your information, which may include Personal Data, is to be able to offer the best service, including information and content that are best suited to your profile. This data can include email, name, phone number. Eventually, due to billing for services, additional data such as CPF, CNPJ, company name, bank details and full address are required. In addition, we share some information with sponsors to enable the production of relevant content.
We are committed to preserving the privacy and security of the information collected on our website, platform and Internet application, always respecting the highest ethical and legal principles.
Your data will be collected only to guarantee the uniqueness of your registration and the other information collected by TRADUZCA will be used to: (i) customize the content and services available, (ii) generate statistical data for informational or commercial purposes, (iii) analyze usage profile information and (iv) enable payments to be made.
The information collected may be used to direct disclosures and invitations in general, however, the user may, at any time, request the suspension of the receipt of emails and notifications.
Individual personal information will not be marketed or provided to third parties, unless expressly authorized by the user to do so.
With whom does Traduzca share data?
Traduzca is considered to be the controller of personal data.
With regard to data, what are your rights?
You have the rights listed below and will be able to exercise them. If you have any questions, please contact Traduzca using the contact details found on the website.
- Confirmation of the existence of processing:you may want to know if Traduzca processes your data. If you are a customer, have recently been a customer or are in the process of contracting Traduzca services, this answer will always be “yes”.
- Right of access:you may want to know what information Traduzca has about you.
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data: you can enter Traduzca's service channels and request the correction of your data.
- Anonymizing, blocking or deleting unnecessary, excessive or processed data in non-compliance with the law:Traduzca processes your data only considering those necessary for each processing that it performs and within the cases provided by law. In any case, if you want certain data to be made anonymous, blocked or deleted, we can analyze your request.
- Portability:in this case, this right refers to the portability of personal data. We believe that, as the data required for registration with Traduzca is basic, this is unnecessary, however, in compliance with the applicable legislation, you may receive a copy of the data that Traduzca has about you.
- Deletion of data processed with consent:in such cases, Traduzca may delete this data after all legal data retention periods to comply with applicable laws. In addition, data may be kept for transfer to third parties based on the law.
- Information from public and private entities:Traduzca informs the categories of public or private entities with which it can share personal data. Access our Privacy Portal to learn more.
- Information on the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of the refusal:if you do not give your consent to Traduzca, it will not be possible to receive offers based on your usage profile (carried out based on the applications installed on your device) and advertising using your location.
- Revocation of consent: you can revoke, that is, go back on any consent you have given before, and, for that, you must state your position on the Privacy Portal or on the other appropriate channels.
- Opposition: if you understand that Traduzca is carrying out any data processing contrary to the law, you can place your request for analysis on the Privacy Portal.
- Automated decision review: you can find out about the automated decisions made by Traduzca on the Privacy Portal and request a review of those that you understand that affect your interests.
How does Traduzca protect your data?
Appropriate security measures in action against the risk of accidental or illegal loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access.
Despite the security measures that Traduzca has been implementing and improving over the years, malicious people will always be able to take advantage and perform fraud.
It is important that you are always aware of the care you need to take with your data.
In addition, the provision of this information may occur in the event of strict compliance with court orders or similar legal procedures.
Veracity and accuracy of information
It is important that you understand that you are responsible for the veracity of the information that may contain Personal Data shared with Traduzca and you must keep them always updated to optimize your experience and ensure your security.
Accessing and sharing your information
Only employees of TRADUZCA will have access to your information, which may contain Personal Data, and with the sole purpose of registering data and providing the services requested by you.
With the care we take, we can ensure that we avoid as much as possible security breaches that affect you. However, recognizing that there are natural risks inherent in the use of the Internet, we understand that we cannot completely eliminate this risk. In any case, we guarantee that the protection of your Personal Data is one of our priorities and that, in case of any security incident, such as improper access, leakage, exclusion, transmission, among others, we will take all possible measures to minimize possible damages.
This document is governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil. The Judicial District Venue of the city of Porto Alegre, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, is elected as the competent jurisdiction to resolve any issues arising from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.
This Policy applies to the use or navigation on the TRADUZCA website and applications, or when you use our services.
As a way of ensuring the transparency and accuracy of the information contained herein, you will be notified if there is any substantial change to this Policy, so we recommend that you periodically resume reading its terms.
In the event of a suspected security breach, please contact our team: email@example.com
Do you have any question? If you still have any questions or comments about this policy, be sure to contact us. Use firstname.lastname@example.org.